The Associations Presidents all met recently with the Minister Dawson and are now writing as your representatives, with one common voice, to update you of their progress of the important issue of presumptive post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) legislation facing all volunteers as members on behalf of the:
- Volunteer Fire and Rescue Service Association of Western Australia;
- Volunteer Marine Rescue of Western Australia (VMRWA);
- Volunteer Fire and Emergency Services Association of Western Australia (ESVA);
- Association of Volunteer Bush Fire Brigades Western Australia; and
- SES Volunteers Association of Western Australia.