Applications for 2023 Community Training Grants are now open
Applications are now open for Community Training Grants (scholarships) for you or your brigade, group and unit with the Australian Institute of Management WA (AIM WA).
Every year the Australian Institute of Management WA (AIM WA) recognises and rewards charitable and not-for-profit organisations and aspiring professionals with their Community Training Grants (scholarships).
Applications are now open!
The grants are part of their ongoing commitment to shaping management, leadership and workplace excellence in the Western Australian community.
Not-for-profit organisations can receive up to $3,000 and up to $4,000 for individuals to participate in AIM WA training courses.
You can apply for a Community Training Grant within the following categories:
- Organisational within the Not-for-profit sector – all brigades, groups and units registered with DFES are eligible.
- Ben Scott Young Professional – individuals new to the workforce, particularly those that are just starting out in their career.
- First Nations people – individuals working or looking to work within a managerial role and wanting to undertake professional development in support of this.
Applications will close on Wednesday 13 December 2023
Community Training Grants may be awarded in the following fields:
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Leadership and Management
- Frontline Management and Supervision
- Work Health and Safety
- Project, Contract and Process Improvement
- Finance, Sales and Marketing
- HR, Training and Administration
- Computer Skills.
Testimonial From a Past Winner
“The AIM WA Scholarship Program for not-for-profit organisations is a wonderful initiative, making first-class training available to those who may not be able to benefit otherwise. Our team look forward to selecting programs that will benefit them personally as well as the Foundation, so we can help transform the health care of WA’s sick children and young people so they can live their healthiest and happiest lives.”
Carrick Robinson – Chief Executive Officer, Perth Children’s Hospital Foundation
This initiative is being coordinated by AIM WA. For more details and to apply for a Training Grant, visit the AIM WA website or contact their team.