WAFES Conference - your feedback wanted
If you were at the WA Fire and Emergency Services Conference 2022 at Crown Perth on 10 September, your Association wants your feedback to inform our response to DFES when contributing to the organisation of future Conferences.
This year’s conference theme Adapting for the future acknowledged the ever-changing climate and environment that emergency services must recalibrate, adapt, and acclimatise to:
- Did the conference deliver sufficiently; if not then why not?
- Did it provide a program of rich and engaging content and experiences to build knowledge and skills of volunteers who attend?
- Did you join the conference via the livestream; was it beneficial?
- Were the Workshops and Tours valuable?
- What were your standout experiences at the activities you attended, including the Welcome function?
- Did the Conference administration & logistics meet your needs (registration, travel, accommodation, catering)?
- Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
Any feedback you provide will be valued and used by your Association representatives to share with DFES when evaluating this year’s Conference to benefit the volunteer experiences of the 2023 WAFES Conference.
Send your feedback and suggestions to Allen Gale, Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org