Expressions of interest are invited from suitably qualified personnel wishing to be considered for a period of approximately four months from August 2021 to 17 December 2021.
The successful applicant for this job opportunity will work exclusively on the development of
State Emergency Service Training Products including:
- SES Search Commander;
- Storm Damage Operations;
- Chainsaw Operator;
- SES Vertical Rescue Team Leader;
- SES Team Leader;
- SES Local Manager;
- SES General Rescue;
- SES Training Manager; and
- Storm Damage Team Leader.
In addition to being an SES volunteer with currency and competence in these skills, applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Extensive practical experience in the command and control of SES Operations.
- Demonstrated high level verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills, suitable to produce procedural content within required time-frames.
- High-level word-processing skills and experience with computerised office software packages.
- Certificate IV TAE Training and Assessment
- Qualified and/or experience as a Level 1 Incident Controller.
Applications from personnel not possessing the full range of competencies and attributes may still be considered.
For further information about the position contact Greg Penney, Superintendent Operational Delivery 0400 982 848 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Not to be contacted for assistance with
lodging your application