Volunteer Flu Vaccination Program
- As previously advised, DFES has extended the flu vaccination reimbursement program to all DFES volunteers and BFB.
- A circular has been issued (attached) and a page created for the program on the Hub – https://volunteerhub.dfes.wa.gov.au/home/support/health-and-safety/novel…
- An email will be sent to volunteers advising them of the program
The process for reimbursement is:
- Volunteer receives vaccination and sends the receipt to their BGU leader
- BGU completes the reimbursement form (attached) for their volunteers and submits to their DFES Manager
- DFES Manager approves and forwards to head office for processing
- Reimbursements ($20 per volunteer) are sent to BGU bank account
- BGU reimburses volunteer (if they haven’t already done so)
- SESVA Cwant to encourage as many volunteers as possible to take advantage of the program to reduce the risk of over burdening the health system. Your assistance in promoting the program would be appreciated.