Here is the latest update re Menzies LandSAR:
- The search for Michael Keith GRAHAM continued today.
- The role of State Emergency Services volunteers is now limited to air observer roles onboard search aircraft.
- Police Officers are continuing with the ground search.
- A team of five Traffic Enforcement Group officers from Perth are deploying to the search ground tomorrow to search on off-road motorcycles.
- The TRG tracking team are continuing to search.
- Police Air Wing are continuing to provide support and will search through the night and tomorrow.
- A local helicopter is still being used to search and will be part of the search teams tomorrow.
- There have been no significant developments today.