Metro SES Activity – 14 / 15 June 2012. Storms might be over but SES Volunteers are still busy responding:
- Rockingham Unit – 8 Storm RFA’s,
- Swan Unit Responded at 0300hrs to a Nissan Patrol through the lounge room of a home in Beechboro and affected repair to support the structure,
- Gosnells Armadale Unit assisted Gosnells with a large tree on a home in the Gosnells area,
- Wanneroo Unit 12 RFA’s including responding to a Tornado event which affected 6 homes in Conical Place Woodvale,
- Belmont Unit Activated to a motor vehicle accident in which a Bus drove through a fence and exposed a pool that was not fenced off. The Unit pumped out the pool to remove the drowning risk and set up temporary fencing around the site.
- Northshore unit Responded to 10 RFA’s in the Mosman Park area where a wind event caused damage including Iona College. The Perth CLP assisted the Northshore Unit in making the area safe. This is the 2nd night in a row the Perth CLP assisted Northshore Unit in Storm Operation. There was great cooperation between SES & CFRS.
Roof damage at Iona College.
Northshore new vehicle at the site
Perth CLP assisting at the incident