CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE SESVA COMMITTEE
A number of regions have no representation on the SESVA. Nominations for persons who could be co-opted onto the committee is called for and must be received by the Association by close of business on 10 January 2012. The committee will consider these nominations, in accordance with the constitution, at a specially convened meeting on 16 January 2012.
Please forward all nominations to;
PO Box 350
Belmont WA 6984
These must be received by close of business 10 January, 2012
David J. Price
SESVA Special Committee Meeting
DATE/TIME: 7PM, 16 January 2011
LOCATION: Great Eastern Highway, Belmont
1. Declaration of Opening
2. Record of Attendance/Apologies
3. Disclosures of Interest
That Standing Orders be put aside to enable the meeting to deal only with:
- the appointment of Secretary and Treasurer
- the process for filling vacant Regional Representative positions on the Management Committee
5. Election/Appointment of Secretary
That, should no nomination for Secretary be received from within the Management Committee, Gordon Hall be co-opted as Secretary, with full voting rights, until the 2013 SESVA AGM.
6. Election/Appointment of Treasurer
That, should no nomination for Treasurer be received from within the Management Committee, John Capes be co-opted as Treasurer, with full voting rights, until the 2013 SESVA AGM.
7. Vacant Positions on the Management Committee
1. Where a Regional Representative position has been vacant since the 2011 AGM and a nomination for co-option onto the committee had been received by 10 January 2012, the Management Committee will co-opt, by election of the committee, a nominee into the vacant Regional Representative position(s) in accordance with the Constitution.
2. Where a Regional Representative position is vacant and no nominations for co-option onto the committee have been received by 10 January 2012, the Management Committee will co-opt an SES Volunteer into the vacant Regional Representative position(s) in accordance with the Constitution.
8. Next Meeting
9. Closure of Meeting
See word document Special general meeying plus agenda 20-12-11.doc