LOCAL MANAGER – STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE
WANNEROO / JOONDALUP UNIT(VOLUNTARY POSITION)
Can you fill these boots??
FESA – STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE
WANNEROO / JOONDALUP UNIT
21 Winton Road
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding Voluntary community service role?
Do you have the following attributes?
- Willingness to give personal time to the community.
- Demonstrated management, leadership, admin & organisational skills
- Good verbal & written skills. Effective interpersonal skills
- The Local Manager is responsible for managing a Unit of State Emergency Service Volunteers
- responding to a variety of incidents within the local community e.g. storms, cyclones, searching for missing people etc.
Please forward a brief written application addressing the requirements to be received by no
later than Friday 13th January 2012 to;
FESA State Emergency Service or firstname.lastname@example.org
Metropolitan Regional Headquarters
GPO Box P1174
PERTH WA 6844
For additional information, please contact FESA District Manager Glenn Hall on: Phone: 0427 005 109