Exercise Strong Hills 11
Bayswater State Emergency Service
Skills Practice Camp
16th – 18th September 2011
Have you been training in your unit depot/shed all winter?
Maybe got out to the local park to practice?
Did you manage to get 10mins on the tools?
Want to put those SES skills to the test somewhere a little more challenging?
This is your chance.
- A weekend practical skills camp where the hills are steep, the gullies deep and the Ogres are friendly.
- Stands include: Navigation, Search, General Rescue, 4WD, Chainsaw, Casualty Handling, Operations, Communications, First Aid.
- A reasonable level of fitness is required. They are not called Strong Hills fur nuffin!
- Teams will need their own bedding and shelter.
- Food will be provided.
- There is an ablution block on site.
- We’ve been doing this camp for years, you learn lots and its fun.
One team each (6 – 8 members) from 5 SES units only. Get in fast.
$15 / member
Email to: email@example.com or phone 0417 176 616
Detailed Orders will be issued prior to the exercise.
Entries close Monday 5th September 2011
Somewhere in the Avon Valley, about 90 mins drive from Bayswater. Detailed directions provided with the Orders.