Here is the latest update re Menzies LandSAR:
- The search for Michael Keith GRAHAM continued today.
- In a significant development, searchers discovered personal items belonging to the missing person this morning, after information was received overnight from a property owner about items he found that did not belong to him.
- The focus is now on searching further to south
- The search today included police officers, State Emergency Service volunteers and a local helicopter.
- All search teams will be back out again tomorrow, with the addition of a police search plane.
A team of four specialist Tactical Response Group officers trained in bushcraft and tracking skills were deployed earlier today as a result of the new discovery, and they are expected to search/track through the night. They were flown into the area by Police Air Wing.