EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – Volunteer SES Training Advisory Group
The Volunteer SES Training Advisory Group has the following objectives;
- The group shall concern themselves with matters related to the
- training offered through the Volunteer State Emergency Services
- Pathway, its delivery, associated systems and relationship with DFES strategic plan.
- The group will provide formal recommendations to be considered in developing strategies to improve training for Volunteer State Emergency Services personnel to meet current operational needs and requirements.
- To improve the operational effectiveness of Volunteers through the group’s advice and recommendations into the ongoing development of DFES Professional Development Pathways.
There are a number of appointees on the SES Volunteers Advisory Committee, including DFES staff and SES Volunteers, from around the state.
The SES Volunteers Association, the prescribed Association for the SES under the FES Act, are calling for expressions of interest from SES Volunteers from the Metro area, Country North and Country South to be a regional representative of the Volunteer SES Training Advisory Group.
The expression of interest will need to;
1. State the SES unit you are a member of,
2. Outline your experience, both in the SES and other fields,
3. Have a letter of endorsement and recommendation of your Local Manager
4. Be no more than 2 pages long.
The closing date for EOIs is 1st March 2018.
Please address all expressions of interest to;
SES Volunteers Association of Western Australia (Inc.)
PO Box 333, Guildford, WA, 6935