When you partner with HBF you'll join WA's largest and most trusted health insurer. If you're taking out health insurance for the first time we'll waive all two and six-month waiting periods so you can join and claim straight away. And if you want to switch to HBF from another health fund, we’ll recognise your full length of membership. You'll enjoy generous savings if you link your membership to your organisation's corporate arrangement with HBF. And by adding additional policies for other insurance, such as cover for your home or car, you'll save even more!
HBF corporate members receive healthy savings on:
- Save up to 12% on Hospital and Extras cover.
- Get up to 52 weeks complimentary health cover if you go on sick leave without pay¹.
- Your partner and dependants on your policy will receive 26 weeks complimentary health cover in the event of your death¹.
Home, car and travel insurance
- Save up to 19% ($160 each year²) when you combine your health cover with home or car insurance.
- Save up to 23% ($512 each year³) when you combine your health cover with two or more home or car insurance policies.
- Automatically save 19% on your travel insurance as a HBF corporate member.
- Overseas visitors can get up to 12% discount on Comprehensive Overseas Visitors cover and Working Visa Hospital and Medical products – find out more
- Receive discounted entry to our HBF Run for a Reason.
- Enjoy discounts on triathlons and running events.
- HBF members can join in our group training sessions for free -– find out more.
Making a claim
- Claiming is easy
- If you have Extras cover, you can claim most ancillary benefits on the spot. Simply swipe your member card at your appointment for services such as dental, physio and optical. You can also claim online, at an HBF branch or via mail.
- Employee Wellness
- Employee Wellness
HBF’s Corporate Wellness team creates workplace programs designed to create a healthier workforce. We are serious about helping you get active in a range of community events and fitness initiatives and many of these events offer a discount to HBF members when you enter online. These local West Australian events include the HBF Run for Reason, presented by The West Australian, the Telstra Triathlon Series and a range of other running and swimming events.
Regular physical activity improves productivity and reduces absenteeism in the workplace, so we’re doing even more to keep our members fit and healthy with HBF Outdoor Fitness, presented by LiveLighter. From mid September our new program is back, bigger and better than ever, with double the number of locations over a massive 6 month duration! And the best bit? Sessions are FREE for HBF members!
So if you’re not already an HBF member, join now to take advantage of this exclusive benefit.
Visit hbffitness.com.au for more information to register for a session near you!
- Personal service
- Email your query
Additional information see the HBF website - https://www.hbf.com.au/CorporateHealth/sesva
We're here to help. Please call us on 1300 132 549, 0r email email@example.com or visit your nearest branch.
¹ Conditions apply. Not available to members on Overseas Visitors or Working Visa products.
² Based on an HBF corporate member purchasing a Listed Events Building and Contents home insurance policy with a $500 excess.
³ Based on an HBF corporate member purchasing a Nominated Driver Low Km car insurance policy at market value in addition to a Listed Events Building and Contents home insurance policy with a $500 excess.
Please note that waiting periods, including waiting periods for pre-existing conditions, and maximums apply for HBF Hospital and Extras cover. For corporate members, we'll waive all two- and six- month Hospital and Extras waiting periods.
General Insurance issued by CGU Insurance Limited (CGU) ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291. For full policy details please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which can be obtained by calling HBF on 133 423 or from hbf.com.au This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement and your personal circumstances in deciding whether to buy or hold these products. HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 AR No. 406073 (HBF Health), is an authorised representative of and also acts under a binder from CGU, the issuer of general insurance products distributed by HBF Health. HBF Health Limited ABN 11 126 884 786 is corporate authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning Limited ABN 35 002 976 294. Australian Financial Services Licensee Licence number 234665. All information and advice is for the private use of the person to whom it is provided. The Authorised Representative provides you with advisory services in accordance with the disclosures in the Financial Services Guide. Charter Financial Planning is responsible to you for all conduct. www.charter.com.au HBF Ezicover life insurance products are issued by Zurich Australia Limited ABN 92 000 010 195 of 5 Blue St, North Sydney, NSW 2060 AFSL 232510. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to determine the appropriateness of HBF Ezicover life insurance products before proceeding to acquire the product. The relevant PDS can be obtained from HBF or via hbf.com.au.