FINALISTS ANNOUNCED - 2016 STATE EMERGENCY SERVICE AWARDS
The 2016 State Emergency Service (SES) Awards celebrate the outstanding contribution SES personnel make to communities in Western Australia.
Congratulations to all the nominees who have been shortlisted as finalists:
Peter Keillor Award
- Lyn Lucas - Wagin SES
- Phillip Bresser - Mandurah SES
- Keith Squibb – Port Hedland SES
Team Achievement Award
- Broome SES Management Team
- Bunbury SES Unit
- Mandurah Rescue Team
Youth Achievement Award
- Rebecca Lickel – Augusta/Margaret River SES
- Mary Therese Shanks - Mandurah SES
- Laura Brabazon – Rockingham/Kwinana SES
The awards will be presented at a dinner ceremony to be held at the Novotel Perth Langley on Saturday 10 September 2016.
Registrations to attend the ceremony are essential. Please visit the conference website www.dfes.wa.gov.au/wafesconference to purchase your tickets.
For more information contact Event Coordinator Zoe Fulwood on 9395 9894 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYNE GREGSON APM