You are here
11/12/2015 - Emergency Contact App
Emergency + Smartphone App
Smartphone apps and Triple Zero (000)
Australia’s Triple Zero Awareness Working Group has developed a smartphone app for iOS, Android and Windows devices to:provide the caller with information about when to call Triple Zero
- provide the caller with information about who to call in various non-emergency situations
- State Emergency Service (SES) (132 500)
- Police Assistance Line (131 444)
- Crime Stoppers (1800 333 000)
- Health Direct Australia (1800 022 222)
- National Relay Service
- assist the caller to dial the relevant number
- display the GPS coordinates of the phone's location that the caller can read out to the emergency operator.
The app is free of charge and available for download from iTunes, Google Play and Windows Stores.
Available on Apple app store