The following alert has been issued by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES)
Please note changes throughout alert.
Time of issue: 11:12 AM
Date of issue: 21 January 2019
Bushfire ALL CLEAR for ALLANSON in the SHIRE OF COLLIE
An ALL CLEAR advice has been issued for people bounded by Coalfields Highway, Hamilton Road, Wallis Road, Mornington Road and Patstone Road, including Worsley Back Road, McAvoy Road and Railway Parade in ALLANSON in the SHIRE OF COLLIE.
- The bushfire is no longer impacting the community in this area.
- Firefighters will continue to monitor fire that is actively buring within containment lines..
- The danger has passed but you need to remain vigilant in case the situation changes.
- Drive slowly and with caution due to smoke and emergency services personnel working in the area.
- The bushfire is stationary.
- It is contained and under control.
ROAD CLOSURES AND CONDITIONS:
Local roads in the area may be closed including Worsley Back Road.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area, reduce speed and drive carefully due to smoke.
Road information may also be available from Main Roads WA by calling 138 138 or visiting www.mainroads.wa.gov.au or by contacting the Shire of Collie.
Western Power advises power supply may be interrupted.
For further details visit www.westernpower.com.au.
WHAT FIREFIGHTERS ARE DOING:
- Firefighters are on the scene.
- Approximately 58 Bush Fire Service firefighters are attending.
- Three sheds and other infrastructure across seven farming properties have been lost..
- The fire was reported at 01:12 PM on 20 January 2019.
- Currently there has been 158 hectares burnt.
- Shire of Collie is managing the fire.
KEEP UP TO DATE:
Visit www.emergency.wa.gov.au, call 13 DFES (13 3337), follow DFES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dfes_wa, Facebook: https://facebook.com/dfeswa/, listen to ABC Local Radio or listen to news bulletins.
No further updates will be issued.