The following alert has been issued by the Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES)
Please note changes throughout this alert
Time of issue: 10:58 AM
Date of issue: 22 January 2019
Bushfire ALL CLEAR for wesern parts of YALYALUP in CITY OF BUSSELTON
An ALL CLEAR advice has been issued for people in or near Vasse Highway, Blum Boulevard and Santon's Approach in western parts of YALYALUP in CITY OF BUSSELTON.
- The bushfire is no longer impacting the community in this area.
- Firefighters will monitor the area .
- The danger has passed but you need to remain vigilant in case the situation changes.
- Drive slowly and with caution due to smoke and emergency services personnel working in the area.
ROAD CLOSURES AND CONDITIONS:
Roads have not been closed.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area, reduce speed and drive carefully due to smoke.
Road information may also be available from Main Roads WA by calling 138 138 or visiting www.mainroads.wa.gov.au or by contacting the City of Busselton.
WHAT FIREFIGHTERS ARE DOING:
- Firefighters are monitoring the situation.
- The fire was reported at 03:24 PM on 21 January 2019.
- The cause of the fire is unknown.
- City of Busselton is managing the fire.
KEEP UP TO DATE:
Visit www.emergency.wa.gov.au, call 13 DFES (13 3337), follow DFES on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dfes_wa, Facebook: https://facebook.com/dfeswa/, listen to ABC Local Radio or listen to news bulletins.
No further updates will be issued.